Congratulations on your acceptance to the IFP!
This page includes updates and information needed in preparation for your upcoming IFP summer.
Acceptance Meeting Presentation includes:
- Provisional Acceptance
- Spring Requirements
- Paperwork Requirements
- Financial Aid
To view to full 2017 Acceptance Meeting Presentation click here.
Spring Orientation Presentation includes:
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Questions
- Qualifications & Requirements
- Grading Criteria & Expectations
To view to full 2017 Spring Orientation Meeting Presentation click here.
Required Forms and Useful Links:
- Submit your Waiver and Emergency Contact Forms
- Download the Medical Form here and submit ASAP.
- Visit the Department of State travel page for all country specific information you will need, including visa requirements. Students are responsible for completing any visa application process or payment of fees that may be required for their destination IFP country.
- Visit the Costs and Expenses page to start budget planning.
- Direct any financial aid questions to The New School’s Student Financial Services, located at 72 Fifth Avenue.
- When you’re ready to book your flight, remember that students can get great discounted fares through Student Universe.